THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PIMPAMA – COOMERA
As mentioned in the introductory blog “Why The Property Developers Are Going To Pimpama – Coomera Gold Coast” the Gold Coast – Brisbane corridor is experiencing tremendous growth and property developers have recognised this as a “call to develop”.
This blog will start with the first three of eight reasons that when combined provide near insurmountable evidence of the tremendous development potential of this Gold Coast region.
1 HIGH DISPOSAL INCOME
The median household annual income is $83,000 which is 29% higher than the Australian median and 12% higher than the median annual earnings in Brisbane.
With incomes well above Brisbane averages, the population is very young with an median age of 30 years, compared to South East Queensland’s 36. The average household size of 2.96.
The 2011 census identified that the households renting were 53.7% compared to the Queensland average of 33.2%. The median rent was $370 weekly.
Both established and proposed:
Close to the M1
5 Schools within 2km
14 Schools within 5km
Minutes to the Pimpama Junction Shopping Village (mid 2014)
Gainsborough Greens Golf Course and Clubhouse
Coomera Town Centre 3 km
Coomera and Ormeau Train Stations 4km
Close to the Jacobs Creek and Coomera marinas
30 mins to Surfers Paradise and 35 mins to Brisbane
The information contained in this blog was drawn from:
- Queensland 2031 Report published by Augusta Publishing Pty Ltd
- ABS – Census of Population and Housing, 2011
- ABS – 3218.0 Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2010-11
- Queensland Government – Major Infrastructure Projects
- HIA-JELD-WEN Population and Residential Building Hotspots
- NIEIR – National Institute of Economic and Industry Research
- City of the Gold Coast – An overview of major projects on the Gold Coast
- KPMG – The Gold Coast’s seductive lifestyle underpins rise of extreme communicating
- BIS Shrapnel – The outlook for residential land on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast 2013 to 2018